— Education —
‣ University of North Texas 1994-1998
‣ University of South Florida, Bachelor of Music 2010 in Jazz Studies Performance — Saxophone
After receiving the Louis Armstrong Jazz Award from Centerville High School in Centerville Ohio in 1994, Jennifer received a scholarship to study music at The University of North Texas. In 1998 she received a scholarship to continue studying music at The University of South Florida. She holds a Bachelor of Music degree from The University of South Florida.
Jennifer continues to play with The Florida Orchestra, The Sarasota Orchestra, The Marty Stokes Band, and various other groups.
— Work History —
‣ Mars Music — Tampa, FL: Private Music Instructor 1998-2000
‣ James and Lucky Peterson, Toured With and Performed With — Tampa FL • Georgia • Texas 2000-2002
‣ The Dan McMillion Jazz Orchestra, (Grammy Nominated) Label "Sea Breeze Jazz" 2000-2007
‣ The Big Z Band — Sarasota, FL 2004-2010
‣ First Note Music — Cape Coral, FL: Private Music Instructor 2005-Current
‣ The Marty Stokes Band — Sanibel Island, FL 2010-Current